- It coordinates with any patterned paper it’s placed near. Even if you only did solid paper for outgoing Christmas gifts, odds are that ones you receive will be in boxes or bags that have holiday designs.
- You can use any ribbon and it looks great.
- It looks modern and uncluttered.
- I found mine at the dollar store.
- And I’ll use it all year long.
- In fact, some of those packages are Christmas gifts yet to be given, and some are birthday presents. See how they all play nice?
- I’m in no rush to dismantle, pack and store the seasonal stuff so plain paper makes it all look somewhat normal for mid-January.